Why Choose South Shore Home Solutions To Work Your Short Sale?
- Our team has a decade of experience and have closed HUNDREDS of short sales.
- Our team has been successfully negotiating and closing short sales since this downturn in the market began. We are not new to the process.
- Each member of our team holds a Massachusett's Real Estate License, which means we have the experience, have taken the additional education and are held to a higher standard.
- We have a Real Estate Attorney and Tax Professional that specialize in short sales and foreclosures available to answer your questions.
- All of the negotiations are handled by our team, not a processor or outside third party.
- We know the verbiage to put in the contracts to make sure you are fully protected and it has been reviewed by an attorney.
- We DO NOT charge upfront fees. You do not pay us anything out of pocket. We are only compensated by the bank, WHEN it closes.
- We have a record of successfully closing our short sales and can prove it.
- When you call or email, you will always be able to reach a member of our team. If you leave a message it’s because we’re in an appointment and you will hear back the same day.
- When your property is listed, there won’t be any embarrassing signs advertising it as a “short sale” or “foreclosure”. It will be disclosed to interested buyers, but to your neighbors and everyone else your property will look like a standard real estate transaction.
- We can provide you with names and phone numbers of current and past clients that you can contact to hear firsthand the service we provide.
- We have a large pool of buyers looking for properties throughout Massachuetts and may have one that is looking for a home just like yours.
- Each family has unique circumstances and we will work with you to tailor a plan specific to your needs.
If You Are Considering a Short Sale Contact Us TODAY for Free, NO Obligation Consultation!